Superfood Booster Fish Freeze-Dried Dog Food - 9 oz | Kiwi Kitchens
Are you seeking to provide an additional enhancement to the overall health of your canine companion?
Kiwi Kitchens Superfood Booster is crafted using whole foods procured through ethical means from the farms and waters of New Zealand. These whole foods are thoughtfully combined with essential vitamins and minerals to ensure the food achieves a state of completeness and balance suitable for all life stages. The Superfood Boosters boast an impressive composition of 82% meat and/or fish, and they are enriched with a selection of other superfoods such as New Zealand Green Mussel, flaxseed, blackcurrant, kiwifruit, fish oil, and kelp. This nourishing blend may be incorporated into your dog's meals as a mixer or topper, effectively elevating their overall health and well-being.
Key features of the Kiwi Kitchens Superfood Booster include:
- A recipe consisting of wild-caught fish, notably sustainably-farmed NZ King Salmon
- The employment of raw freeze-drying techniques, expertly paired with essential vitamins and minerals
- Abundant inclusion of superfoods aimed at fostering optimal health
- Incorporation of New Zealand Green Mussel
- Exemption from gluten and genetically modified organisms (GMOs)
- A rich source of Omega-3
- Naturally high levels of chondroitin sulfate and glucosamine
- Suitable for all canine breeds and ages.
Fish, salmon, peas, fish liver, New Zealand green-lipped mussel, gelatine, flaxseed, sunflower oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dicalcium phosphate, blackcurrant, kiwifruit, fish oil, potassium carbonate, salt, choline chloride, mixed tocopherols (preservatives), magnesium oxide, dried kelp, zinc, amino acid chelate, iron amino acid chelate, selenium, yeast, copper amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, calcium iodate.
|Min crude protein||41%|
|Max crude fiber||3%|
|Min crude fat||23%|
|Min omega 3||1.5%|
|min chondroitin sulfate||5000 mg/kg|
|min omega 6||3%|
|Min glucosamine||2500 mg/kg|
|Tiny dog (5lb/ 2.3 kg)||2 scoops|
|Small dogs (20 lb/9kg)||6 scoops|
|Med dog (50 lbs/ 22 kg)||11 scoops|
|Large dogs (110lb/ 55 kg)||19 scoops|
|Tiny dog (5lb/ 2.3 kg)||1 scoops|
|Small dogs (20 lb/9kg)||2 scoops|
|Med dog (50 lbs/ 22 kg)||4 scoops|
|Large dogs (110lb/ 55 kg)||7 scoops|